Sex Doll Defective Product
Real Dolls produced by any Thick Sex Doll maker involve a part of handcrafting. For machine-produced parts, such as TPE and silicone raw materials, skeletons, etc., a high yield rate can be guaranteed, but for the assembly and processing of rough edges, they may cause defects. If the yield of sex dolls is 90%, what about the 10%? This should be handled in two cases.
1. Sex Dolls That The Body Is Not Formed
Such Milf Sex Dolls are generally not for sale. Generally, factories destroy them. If some raw materials are still usable, they are recycled.
2. Slightly flawed love dolls
For example, when a worker is cutting, the defect caused by excessive force is similar to the appearance of the finished product. At this time, the factory will generally ask the agent if they need it. Many agents like this kind of flawed Granny Sex Dolls, because the price is very cheap, so you see unreasonable discounts all over the world, some may be defective.
In addition, there is another special case, that is, inventory. For example, this raw material has been unsealed in the factory, and the storage period is very short. If it is not used up within the specified time, it will be wasted, so the factory will keep the extra parts of High Quality Sex Doll in stock, and whoever wants to place an order next time will not have to wait, and they will be shipped directly, so the stock is not a defective product, and the price will not be the same as the new product. The difference is too big.
- Do You Want To Have Sex With An Ai Sex Doll?
- App Customized Personalized Sex Doll
- Explore The World Of Threesome Fun With Sex Dolls
- What Should The Elderly Pay Attention To When Playing With Sex Dolls?
- Common Requests From Men Around The World For Sex Dolls
- Face Up To The Existence Of Sex Doll
- What Should I Do If Be Found When Playing With A Sex Doll?
- Recent Trends and Future of the Sex Doll Industry
- Are Sex Dolls A Substitute For Married Life Or An Escape From Reality?
- How Does The Development Of Sex Dolls Meet The Needs Of The Industry?